This course gives you valuable information to become a Real
Assistant. Also an excellent class for someone coming back into the Real Estate Industry. It tracks the Real Estate transaction process, from beginning to close. At the conclusion of this 2day course you will be familiar with:
* Day-to-day operations of a real estate business
* Terminology used in the real estate business
* Being able to assist a licensee in marketing, listing, showing, contracting, inspections and follow up
* Providing clerical support in preparation of listing agreements, sales contracts, seller net sheets and MLS    output
* Tracking due dates, deadlines, and termination dates, etc.
* Providing general follow up and support to the licensee in day-to-day operations
* Understanding activities permitted as a licensed and/or unlicensed professional assistant
|January 3 & 10||Wednesdays||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|February 27, March 1, 6, 8||Tuesdays & Thursdays||6:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
|May 1, 3, 8, 10||Tuesdays & Thursdays||6:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
For continuing education credit as well
Each of the following courses provide 15 hours of Real Estate Continuing Education Credit and includes the required yearly 2 hours of Law.